BluetoothSupport

Last Updated:

1. ARW

ARW New Member This Topic's Starter

Guys,

Need some help/advise please.
    I just bought a new samsung galaxy i7500 few weeks ago. I've checked the phone performance. Mostly, it has fantastic performance and make me fully satisfied. Unless, when i try to activate the bluetooth connection then the problems appear.

The bluetooth is able to detect the other devices but it can't connect and transfer file nor receive file from other devices.

Shall we download something from the market to activate the bluetooth so it can detect and trasfer files ? Does anyone ever have same problems with me?

Advertisement
  2. yoyo

yoyo Member

Everyone has the same problems :D. Bluetooth just works on Android 2.x.

3. Lelouch

Lelouch Well-Known Member

You have to wait for fully working GAOSP, or you can install the nightly build and try with it. That problem you have is with the Android version (I'm presuming you have the original Sam*censored* ROM).
    So you have two choices, either to pass on GALAXO 1.6.x.x (much better then the stock ROM) or the nightly build (2.2 Android aka. Froyo).

4. pikacz

pikacz Guest

i'm sorry to hear you bought this phone, i've had it for 10 months and i'm fed up with it and all its flaws, especially lack of updates, therefore i'm going for a nexus really soon. i suggest you return it if you can and get yourself something better, trust me

5. nuke777

nuke777 Well-Known Member

lack of updates from sumsung is what really hearts this phone, I was a very long supporter of sumsung and I am very very disappointed with them right now. I highly dought I will buy another phone from them again.