• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth

B

bisanu

Hi guys, i have a problem with bluetooth, or maybe i don't know how to use it properly. first thing, how do i send a video, picture or music from one to another device, and second, why do i only see headset free wireless or sth like that when i connect pc and galaxy over bluetooth, and no exchange folder which was the case with previous phones?
thx

Rastaman-FB -- don't want to hijack this, but you said...

theres a lot of feature updates due for the next android os so i would assume it will come with that
Would you be able to provide a link to the "new" features in the next OS? i've now gotten 2 BT headsets that i have not been able to get to work with this thing and i'm pretty frustrated.

Have a great afternoon! :)

Upvote 0
Rastaman-FB -- don't want to hijack this, but you said...

Would you be able to provide a link to the "new" features in the next OS? i've now gotten 2 BT headsets that i have not been able to get to work with this thing and i'm pretty frustrated.

Have a great afternoon! :)

i was refering to bluetooth file transfer and it was an assumption nothing factual

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones