bluex bluetooth file transferSupport

Last Updated:

1. perilous

perilous Member This Topic's Starter

hi guys

does any one has application for HTC magic called bluex bluetooth file transfer .

Advertisement
  2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Hi Perilous and Welcome to the Forums! :)

I find theirs a better Bluetooth File Transfer app {in my opinion} called "Bluetooth File transfer" by Medieval Software.

[​IMG]

You can send & Receive files without Root and Has always worked for me on my HTC Magic , So hopefully it should work perfectly fine for you!

Carl C ;)

3. perilous

Dear Carl

thx for your help i downloaded the program but i can only send from my HTC magic to my pc or device but i can`t receive any thing on my HTC magic from any other device , also when i press enable obb & ftp i got this msg:
    [server started successfully listening on port 29 remote device can now connect to your phone . you are able to connect to any remote device then download(receive) and upload(send) files without problems.
    while unfortunately only another bluetooth file transfer for andoriod software can connect to your phone because you don`t have ROOT permissions.]

i don`t know what this message mean any suggestion ?!

4. perilous

dear carl
    do u know how to make htc magic receive via bluetooth from other devices by Bluetooth File transfer" by Medieval

5. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Umm apologies perilous It seems I have missed your previous post ,

I see the message you are referring too , I think possibly due to the 1.6 {Donut} update it now Requires Root again to receive files?? :confused:

Can anyone confirm if they have successfully received a file? now they have 1.6 and no Root?? I think the 1.6 has made this no longer possible without Root??