blurry pics: easy fixTips

1. novox77

novox77 Leeeroy Jennnkinnns! VIP Member

A bunch of turkeys came wandering in my back yard a few min ago, and I grabbed my evo to snap a few pics. They all turned out hazy. Focus was fine, but the pics just looked really bad, like looking through dirty glass.

Turns out, a bit of fingerprint was on the camera lens. I wiped it down on my shirt and the pics became much clearer.

Seems like common sense, right? Anyhow, just throwing it out there. I'm probably going to forget to do this next time.

Advertisement
    :
  2. WUESTSIDER

WUESTSIDER Well-Known Member

I noticed when I messed around with my camera settings, my pictures came out grainy and/or unclear. But when I put my settings back to default, they come out great.... However, I wish our camera had a setting to clearly photograph moving objects, but I will survive.
  3. So you are saying that if my lens gets smudged or dirty, that my pictures will be blurry?
  4. slugbug

slugbug Well-Known Member

I wanna know how to get the FRONT facing camera to take good pics. Regular camera is fantastic, front facing sucks.
  5. Brian360

Brian360 Well-Known Member

Front isn't really designed for taking pictures. 1.3 and VGA ftl
  6. oldsmoboat

oldsmoboat Well-Known Member

And that we should scratch the lens by wiping it with our shirt?
  7. Meltz014

Meltz014 Well-Known Member

Well, i'm pretty sure glass is harder than cotton/polyester/etc. Just make sure there are no rocks or anything stuck to your shirt before you wipe it off.