Bocce ball? Yes, bocce ball!

1. ozzzy3z

ozzzy3z Well-Known Member

I am always on the look out for niche games. Searching the market, I found a great game named Bocce Challenge. It is a bocce ball game. While I have never played bocce ball in real life this game offers a great challenge and is a lot of fun. The AI doesn't offer much of a challenge in the paid (.99) version (even at the 'difficult' setting) but playing as both player 1 and player 2 the game proved engaging enough to get me through a 4 hour flight (the free version doesn't offer the option to play against a virtual opponent, I bought the paid version because I enjoyed the game so much I wanted to support the dev.).

The game does require a free download of Adobe Air to work. I'm not sure what exactly that means, but I thought I would point it out.

I know it sounds boring, but give it a try. This game is a winner. If you like games that offer a mix of strategy and skill I think you will enjoy it.

Advertisement
  2. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

From what i know(and that isn't much) Adobe Air is needed for some physics games.