• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Body Glove broke. Sedio Innocase?

ccousinsjr

Dec 29, 2009
sasnakrA
My Body Glove case broke, the little tab things, when I dropped in on it's corner.

4 of the tabs on the top frame snapped off, therefore rendering the case useless, and one tab, in the lower right, of the backplate.

Is the Seido Innocase my best bet for a new case? I liked the semi-grippy feel of the Body Glove, but I don't want another one of them.

Innocase. I got one for my kid through Day Deal on Amazon, it was a few dollars less even with shipping.
He put it on the other night and has commented a few times about how much he likes it. He had, and returned, the one from VRZ (not body glove). That one kept popping off but the Innocase is "stuck tight".

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0031MFOEQ/ref=oss_product

Upvote 0
Sorry for hijacking your thread but this is regarding the Seidio Innocase. I too wanted to purchase one but I have read through these forums that the top part of the case does fit as snug. For those who have recently purchased it, does the case fit snugly? I heard that they will be fixing it but have not heard if they fixed it already. And sorry again for the hijacking.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones