Body Glove broke. Sedio Innocase?

Last Updated:

1. ccousinsjr

ccousinsjr Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My Body Glove case broke, the little tab things, when I dropped in on it's corner.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4 of the tabs on the top frame snapped off, therefore rendering the case useless, and one tab, in the lower right, of the backplate.

Is the Seido Innocase my best bet for a new case? I liked the semi-grippy feel of the Body Glove, but I don't want another one of them.

Advertisement
  2. robeport

robeport New Member

Get the innocase. I originally had the body glove, but it was way too bulky. Innocase hardly adds any size to the phone.

3. ccousinsjr

Thanks, any other suggestions from anyone? I'm supposed to make a decision by tonight.

4. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Well-Known Member

Innocase. I got one for my kid through Day Deal on Amazon, it was a few dollars less even with shipping.
    He put it on the other night and has commented a few times about how much he likes it. He had, and returned, the one from VRZ (not body glove). That one kept popping off but the Innocase is "stuck tight".

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0031MFOEQ/ref=oss_product

5. holmgren

holmgren Well-Known Member

Innocase for sure. Love mine!

6. ccousinsjr

Innocase stays in tight?

7. dragonpnoy20

dragonpnoy20 New Member

Sorry for hijacking your thread but this is regarding the Seidio Innocase. I too wanted to purchase one but I have read through these forums that the top part of the case does fit as snug. For those who have recently purchased it, does the case fit snugly? I heard that they will be fixing it but have not heard if they fixed it already. And sorry again for the hijacking.

8. Clementine_3

It fits very nicely, not at all loose. And it is thin with a nice feel, like the rubbery back of the phone feel.
    I added a link to Amazon on my other post if you want to check them out.

9. ccousinsjr

Thanks for the link, Clementine!

Anyone who has bought from the Seido website, was shipping fast? Amazon says it usually ships between 2 to 3 weeks. Was Seido faster than that?

10. Clementine_3

Shipping was not bad through DayDeal, I ordered it on 1-22 and received it 1-30.

11. MtnbikerChk

MtnbikerChk Well-Known Member

Another vote for Innocase! Had it for a month now - awesome!

12. skunkpbguy

skunkpbguy Well-Known Member

Body Glove already protected your phone and now you abandon the product? I realize your case broke, but it is SUPPOSE to fail so your phone survives. I will always use Body Glove cases, they saved my Voyager several times and have kept my Droid in perfect condition, even while working on the dock unloading trucks. Thinner is not better.

13. Mhogan35

Mhogan35 Active Member

My Body Glove case is getting a little loose around the top right corner (the back), and the Seido has been looking like a nice option as of lately... I do love how the BG makes the phone feel a little bigger, so that I don't feel like I'll drop it as much, hehe, but it'd be nice for my pocket to have a slightly smaller case.

14. cmdrake

cmdrake Member

I have the innocase, and just got one for my wife. Ordered the case for my wife mid last week, and had it here yesterday. Both cases fit perfectly.

Seidio is running a sale thru Sunday of 10% off and free shipping of orders over $50 with the coupon code "LOVE2010".