• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Body Glove camp job on case

Fine69

Android Enthusiast
Jul 29, 2010
Here are some pics of my triple fade grey camo paint job using japanese maple leaves as a template on a black body glove case. I went bodyglove for anti slide and rubber protection plus the cool built in stand as well.

Attachments

• DSCF0088.JPG
    DSCF0088.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 80
  • DSCF0089.JPG
    DSCF0089.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCF0090.JPG
    DSCF0090.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCF0092.JPG
    DSCF0092.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 76
only at first when I didn't let it dry. I used fusion plastic paint. It actually with some wear added to the realism of it. My M4 is in urban camo as well. Yeah the paint doesn't last on it as well which is fine when you wanted to change it. Was at subway and the National Guardsman were having lunch they thought it was cool. The body glove by far the best protecting case for damage. Only side effect hard to type p's m's on the one side due the raised lip on portrait but I used slide it keyboard so it figures out what I wanted to type in the first place.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones