• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Body Glove Case

FireBirdX

Aug 18, 2010
Has anyone heard if the Fascinate is going to get the gel Body Glove case on release day like the Captivate did? That Captivate case was awesome. It made the glossy phone less slippery to handle, didn't slide on flat surfaces, and was awesome to hold. Come on, there's gotta be one for the Fascinate, right? :)

there are some nice cases on ebay

Attachments

• fascinatefunkystripe3b.jpg
    fascinatefunkystripe3b.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 94
  • fascinateblackflower2.jpg
    fascinateblackflower2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 84
  • fascinateblackflower3b.jpg
    fascinateblackflower3b.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 77
Upvote 0
Bought the Body Glove case with my Fascinate at the Verizon store when I got my phone. I work on a ambulance in a busy urban area so my phone will be abused (not intentionally). The clip does rotate, but is flimsy, and feels like it is going to break off, but it can be removed. The phone is so thin, I just keep it in my shirt pocket. With my old Voyager phone, it was dropped with a Body Glove case and the the phone just "bounced" without damage. Expecting (hoping) for the same results. Forgot to add, the camera opening in the back is large enough for the camera lens and led flash. You just have to make sure the belt clip is rotated out of the way.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
picked up BodyGlove case tonight @ local VZW store. Fit is pretty nice. Curious; I'm also looking for a car mount for GPS use; store had a window mount which i don't want. Want a dash mat or perhaps cup holder temporary mount. Anyone now of other temp mount device options?

The one VZW sales also has a plastic sticky plate that allows you to dashboard mount.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones