Body Glove Issues???Support

Last Updated:

1. King Cornelius

King Cornelius New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys i just bought the body glove case for my motorola droid today and i noticed that the back part near the lock/unlock button isnt snapping on fully. anyone else having the same problems??

Advertisement
  2. juiceks114

juiceks114 Member

I haven't had any problems with it not locking in the back. It is a pretty tight fitting case, little bit bulky but that is great for drops. The only problem's I have had are:
    1. It does not fit in the multimedia dock.
    2. When I tried to take off the part that is attached to the slide out keyboard, it kinda separated the rim around the phone. It just snapped back into place. I was worried when it happened, but once I snapped it back together it was fine.

Do you know of any cases that fit the multimedia dock?

3. King Cornelius

King Cornelius New Member This Topic's Starter

no i dont know of any. there was a thread on it about a month ago but nobody had any ideas either.

4. droidBean

droidBean New Member

Re: cases that fit the multimedia dock.

I have part of Gelaskin on my Droid and it works in the multimedia dock.

Unfortunately, I only have the back part of the skin on for two reasons.

#1. Front part covers the navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen.
    #2. Phone's proximity sensor does not work with the skin on, so screen doesn't lock during calls resulting in havoc!

5. droidBean

droidBean New Member

I *finally* heard back from the Gelaskins people today regarding my issues with the skin. The reason they missed the proximity sensor is that they are in Canada and don't have a working Droid to test with! They asked if there was any way I could get a picture of where the proximity sensor is located. I tried and it's just too hard to see, but I know that I saw a pdf diagram of all the sensors at some point and was thinking I might send that along, but I can't seem to find it now. Anybody know where I could find such a diagram?