Body glove questionGeneral

Last Updated:

1. radworm

radworm Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I really like the look of this case. I noticed that they have one on verizon's wireless website.

Enter your location

Is this the same type that they have listed for other HTC phones on Body Glove's website? They currently do not have one listed on the site for the Incredible, so I included a link for the Droid Eris.

Body Glove | Store

I really like the idea of a kickstand, but can't tell if the one sold by VZW has this.

Advertisement
  2. varaonaid

varaonaid Well-Known Member

Someone else on the main cases/skins/covers thread said that it was. That you could use the clip/holster, the kickstand, or remove the anchor altogether so it's slim. I'm not 100% sure myself but it looks identical.

Pretty cool case really. It's definitely turned my head but I'm still undecided on what I want to do about case/cover/skin.

radworm likes this.
  3. Blaven

Blaven Active Member

I had a Body Glove case for my Voyager(current phone.) Although it had a nice grip to it and it fit to the phone very well the actual grip started to peel off a few months later. And I take very good care of my phones so it wasn't in extreme heat or cold or anything or beat up or drop'd for that matter. It just decided to start peeling off one day so I wouldn't recommend them to anyone looking for a case to last a very long time.

radworm likes this.
  4. radworm

radworm Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the warning. It seems like a lot of posters like the Seidio Innocase. May have to wait until it comes out. I ordered the leather pouch/car charger combo online with the phone since it was discounted, so I can probably wait until something better comes out.