BodyGlove Case is AwesomeAccessories

Last Updated:

1. thecrock0984

thecrock0984 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

If you guys are looking for a good looking case that provides some protection. Go with the BodyGlove case. This thing is sweet! Glad I got it.

Advertisement
  2. Greavous

Greavous Well-Known Member

Me too! I bodygloved my BB from day one and when it got retired it looked like it was new. BG'ed the Moment and it looks new too. I have a screen protector and the BG case and ready for anything with the DX. It does make the phone a tad larger but im a pretty big guy. Hell, I had one of those "brick phones" years ago so how can you bitch about the size of the DX?

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

I tried it and went back and forth with the leather snap on with the kickstand. To me, the leather looked a bit classier. I still may go for the BG or the otterbox for more protection. I dunno. As for now, I have the leather snap on.

4. jon vito

jon vito Member

i agree..

i got my phone today and i went to verizon and picked up the body glove and some screen protectors

the case seems pretty hardcore considering there is a plastic key hole, that i was told to use a quarter on, to pop the case off

thats what i want out of my case, my ipod touch cases ive bought all pop off when i drop it

5. ctxx24

ctxx24 Well-Known Member

Seems i read somewhere the bg case had a kickstand??

6. Greavous

Greavous Well-Known Member

the case comes with a couple options. There is a belt clip with a push button disconnect that has a kickstand built into it. I dont use the clip and like the smooth flush back so the stud that is part of the belt clip pops out and there is a plug of the same material makeup that fills the hole.