Bodyglove case?General

1. YN43Glvr

YN43Glvr Member

Anyone compare or try the Bodyglove case to the silicone? I like the BG but it's so much more bulky than the silicone and it's a 2-piece case.

Advertisement
    :
  2. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

I know this is an old post but I thought I'd give my opinion
    I had the red and black 2 piece case for about a week, and really disliked mainley because it made the phone feel cheap I could feel movement in the case like loseness .. not a good feeling..... Anyways went to verizon , brought the case back no reciept and no box, NO PROBLEM they exchanged it for me and I got the body glove. This case is amazing make the phone feel industructable and solid something it laked nake or with the hardcase definetly recomend it cost me $23 with discount., Only gripe with the body glove is I have a hard time hitting "P" (betterkeyboard w/ Iphone skin) but I love that it reseces the screen and camera lens.

I also have some expierence with the silicon black case from Verizon it's great as well give the phone a fantastic feel, makes the phone feel solid and still very thin. My only problem is I don't feel like it really gives much protection to the phone except from scratches a light falls.

All in all the silicon case makes the phone feel much better offering a little protection the hard case IMO makes the phone feel and look very cheap and the body case is like have a bullet proof vest on but kinda bulky
  3. Nimbus79

Nimbus79 Well-Known Member

my biggest complaint with the BG case is the power button is right up against the sides of the case... I have to be careful when I holster it so as not to trigger the screen. I have been trying to crimp the sides and use a little heat treatment to loosen it up a bit. It's helped but there is absolutely NO space longwise... now width it looks like it might...might... accept the 2150 with new batt door.
  4. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

Are you planning on tryign to get the 2150 battery to fit with this case??
    if so let me know how it goes, after reading your post I took a 2 dollar bills folded twice and was able to fit them behind the phone and have the case snap . I don't really know what that means but it worked lol
  5. hornyhippo

hornyhippo Well-Known Member

same here let me know if body glove fits with 2150 battery when it comes out.
  6. JonnyG

JonnyG New Member

I have the body glove on my incredible and it is fantastic with no associated problems. I am very secure with knowing if I drop my phone by accident, the BG will protect it.