Bomb that task.

1. Carlos1986

Carlos1986 Well-Known Member

Does anyone recommend this app? I heard use of task managers impacts the phone in a bad way.

Advertisement
  2. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

yeah, i heard a lot of people use that app. cause whenever you turn off the screen it automatically stops all apps that your not using, so it frees up ram.
  3. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

I didn't like it.

I already use Android Assistant and it has a feature that kills everything automatically every 30 min, hour, 2 hours whatever. Or you can manually do it as you like. Plus it has 18 features. Great app
  4. kct1975

kct1975 Well-Known Member

Personally I used to use task manager. They worked well on my old HTC Hero, and I did have them on my current OG HTC EVO (EVO 4G).

Then I started having problems. The nice members here suggested I remove all of the Task Manager, and gave me a link to a thread on AF that explained why Task Managers are nor needed on modern Android phones and are actually bad for modern Android phones.

So my suggestion is that you do not need a Task Manager.

The only thing I do still use is Android Assistance app which makes clearing the app memories easy and moving apps to the SD card.
  5. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS Guide

task manager sucks i actually use bomb that task
    hvrc likes this.
  6. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

Can you explain the app lol
  7. hvrc

hvrc Well-Known Member

im using bomb that task. pretty good if you ask me, and it keeps me phone nice and snappy
  8. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Do you set all apps or just the ones you do not want to auto start
  9. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS Guide

for me personally I choose all of them ;)
    mike28 likes this.
  10. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

I let android do its thing ;)
  11. hvrc

hvrc Well-Known Member

Pretty much. let thesystem do what it needs but things like Facebook and such get the boot when the screen is turned off.
    mike28 likes this.