• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Book trailer (shameless self promotion)

I've never seen a book trailer before, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but it looks interesting. I wouldn't mind checking it out.

Thanks Gmash. Trailers for books are just kind of coming into vogue now. It's primarily done with small press books such as this, but some of the bigger names like Stephen King have had them made for their work as well. It's simply another marketing tool that technology has made possible.

Glad your interested in it! The preorders will come with a signature sheet signed by all involved. As a side note: the sig sheets took a year to complete as they went to Australia, Canada, and 11 different states.

Reactions: Gmash
Upvote 0
Thanks Gmash. Trailers for books are just kind of coming into vogue now. It's primarily done with small press books such as this, but some of the bigger names like Stephen King have had them made for their work as well. It's simply another marketing tool that technology has made possible.

Glad your interested in it! The preorders will come with a signature sheet signed by all involved. As a side note: the sig sheets took a year to complete as they went to Australia, Canada, and 11 different states.

I've noticed Terry Goodkind doing these as well. Really was cool to see a trailer then read book, didn't feel so much in the dark when reading the book. At work and youtube is blocked but will check it out when home

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones