• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bookmark shortcut

tcuk31

Aug 6, 2010
On my desire when I added a shortcut to the BBC sport website on my homescreen I got a nice yellow BBC sport logo but when adding it in the HD's homescreen I get the standard red bookmark shortcut icon with a small BBC logo in the middle and it doesn't look anywhere near as good. Is there a way to get this to how it was on my original desire??

On my desire when I added a shortcut to the BBC sport website on my homescreen I got a nice yellow BBC sport logo but when adding it in the HD's homescreen I get the standard red bookmark shortcut icon with a small BBC logo in the middle and it doesn't look anywhere near as good. Is there a way to get this to how it was on my original desire??

there might be a solution, one that doesnt address WHY it does it but!!!

i have an idea! lol read the how to customise your DHD icons. you could download a proper yellow bbc logo and just replace the icon on your DHD homescreen :)

...or maybe not...i'll get back to playing fallout 3...

Upvote 0

Use folder organizer (free in Market) to change the icon. You don,t need anything else. See my posts on how-to on the Desire HD screenshots thread.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones