Bookmark thumbnail keeps changing

Last Updated:

1. prepbgg

prepbgg Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

The thumbnail for one of my bookmarks keeps changing spontaneously to show a picture of another website. It's probably not relevant but the bookmark points to this forum! Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. prepbgg

I'm still finding that bookmark images change spontaneously from time to time, even after updating the ROM. It's not just the bookmark linking to this forum. Several of them do it. I think even the built-in bookmark for Google changed earlier today.

Anyone else have a problem with this? Any suggestions?

3. hoppy1986

hoppy1986 Well-Known Member

its not a problem its just the way it is. i have a bookmark for youtube,
    and it changes depending on what the last thing i viewed was.

4. prepbgg

That's OK if it shows something from YouTube, but not much use if it shows a completely different website!

5. prepbgg

Bump.

Does no-one else have this problem ... bookmark thumbnails showing completely unrelated thumbnails? At the moment they all seem to be correct but sometimes, for example, I see an image of the Radio Times web page (another of my bookmarks) as the thumbnail for the bookmark to this forum. Spontaneous thumbnail changes happened both before and after the ROM upgrade.

6. david83

david83 Well-Known Member

yeah i have this problem. so annoying.

7. J1mmyG88

J1mmyG88 Member

are you going to the browser through the thumbnails, if so that is why, i have found this when i went thru the planet 3 bookmark on my phone, went to a different site and it came up with that last site. Now if you go to the browser shortcut and go from there, you will be fine.

8. david83

david83 Well-Known Member

not sure what you mean. i dont go to the browser from the bookmark widget if that's what you're saying..? when im in the browser and go menu/bookmarks the thumbnails keep getting mixed up. the only way to correct it is to onto the website and wait for the page to fully load. its got annoying to the point now where ive just changed the bookmarks to list view.