bookmarks disappear and is force closing internet browserSupport

Last Updated:

1. Hoya94

Hoya94 Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all,

I just had the weirdest thing happen. As I was saving a bookmark all of my bookmarks disappeared! Then when I try to go to my bookmark' list from the web browser, it force closes. Obviously its some bug. How can I debug it? Thanks in advance for your help.

Hoya

Advertisement
  2. Hoya94

I'm going to try to explain the problem better so someone can please help me. Old bookmarks vanished mysteriously from the 3rd page where we save bookmarks.

When I add a new bookmark, it appears to function properly. (Dialog box shows title, URL, and Add Bookmark button). Tap on "Add Bookmark" and the prompt goes away. Then if you tap on the main browser dropdown menu, tap on "Bookmarks", you get the screen with Bookmarks at the top, but the rest is blank. If you try to reach the bookmarks by hitting the menu button to get through bookmarks that way, it force closes.

Web browsing itself works fine, universal search works.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hoya

3. Hoya94

I'm going to try to explain the problem better so someone can please help me. Old bookmarks vanished mysteriously from the 3rd page where we save bookmarks.

When I add a new bookmark, it appears to function properly. (Dialog box shows title, URL, and Add Bookmark button). Tap on "Add Bookmark" and the prompt goes away. Then if you tap on the main browser dropdown menu, tap on "Bookmarks", you get the screen with Bookmarks at the top, but the rest is blank. If you try to reach the bookmarks by hitting the menu button to get through bookmarks that way, it force closes.

Web browsing itself works fine, universal search works.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hoya