Bookmarks Widget RequiredSupport

Last Updated:

1. Eris Ed

Eris Ed Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My browser is Dolphin HD and I need a bookmark widget. I have a full page (4x4) to fill, and would like something that shows either a scrolling list or a collection of thumbnails of the sites.

The stock Android widget only shows 6 thumbnails (non scrolling) and the HTC Bookmarks widget will only show 6 bookmarks, 5 of which are links to Orange webpages that STILL show after I deleted them!

I have a fairly short list of about 10 bookmarks, stored by Dolphin, and I want quick access to them from my homescreen without placing individual icons.

Any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

If you eventually decide to stick with launcherpro, and pay the $3 or whatever to upgrade to launcher pro plus, you get a book marks widget, not too disimilar to the sense one.

I dont use it myself, but i use launcherpro's people widget and that scrolls.

Also, with launcher pro, you can long press on a widget, then release and you get an orange box so you can resize it. Quite nice feature.

3. Eris Ed

Thanks danfrance, I didn't know that. Yes, I'll be sticking with LauncherPro and probably get the upgrade - it gets better every time I try it.

4. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

Yeah they have a messaging, bookmarks, people and calendar widget. I only use people though.

5. Eris Ed

Upgraded to Pro, bookmarks and people are far better than what I was using! Excellent!