Bookmarks widgetSupport

1. ttocsm

ttocsm Member

The bookmarks widget looks horrible. No longer does it show a minuature look at my saved bookmarks. And I can't figure out how to edit them Id like to edit the 0ld ones I have from my g-nex and want to remove some but can't figure out how to. What am i overlookin?

Advertisement
    :
  2. y2kgtp

y2kgtp Well-Known Member

I had better luck with saving a couple bookmark shortcuts to my homepage.
  3. amarie82

amarie82 Guides Guide

You have to manage those from whatever browser your using chrome or stock. I had the same issue with mine so I quit using the widget. I just take the extra step and go in thru thru my chrome browser.
  4. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

Along these lines... can anyone recommend a good bookmark widget? I use Boat Browser and the stock bookmark widget no longer works after the update. Before the update, I could set Boat Browser as my default browser and the stock widget would open in Boat...now it only opens in the stock browser which is absolutely terrible...no text wrapping.
    I simply cannot find an after market bookmark widget that works.
    Also, I don't like Chrome, so I'm looking for suggestions that will work with Boat Browser.
  5. MYKEL61

MYKEL61 Well-Known Member

I too use boat browers and see no difference in anythng after the udate. It stayed as my default and all my bookmarks are there and I can add them just as I used to, by long holding the tab at the top. A window opens and asks if you want to save it as a bookmark.. there are other options on the pop up too. Then to access them you press the menu buttom on the bottom left of your phone.. a menu pops up. hit the star and all the bookmarks shlould be there.. Not sure but there was a boat browers update a few days ago. Try installing that and see if it helps. I did that before the update. Hope this helps!
  6. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

That's what I'm doing now. Bookmarks work fine on Boat Browser. I'm looking for a bookmark WIDGET to place on one of my homescreens.
  7. ttocsm

ttocsm Member

I still cant seem to figure out how to edit them in the stock browser. When I open the browser, then click on browser icon, or go through the menu tab, I dont see a way to edit them? Can anybody help?