1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Bookmarks?

1. Rich_NY

Rich_NY Well-Known Member

I can't seem to find a way to access my browser bookmarks with 2.2. I'm sure they're there. Any help would be appreciated, THANKS!

Advertisement
  2. dri001

dri001 Well-Known Member

After your home page loads you will see a blue box at the end of your address bar. There is a star in the center. Just touch that and you will be in your bookmarks.
  3. tripplec

tripplec Well-Known Member

Yeah it via that star!

I find this brower very unfriendly and also handling of bookmarks. I thought all Androids werer the same but I had an HTC Desire and it was light years easier to use on the internet and much faster as well. This is a DOG, might as well be a 500MHZ processor because that how it runs, really slow. I have the latest updates released but its so slow.

I don't know how these Galaxy S series got so popular being so slow and no LED flash for the camera. Back to the stone age on that point.