• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ryno1974

May 3, 2010
The thing that is bugging me lately with my decision to get my Xperia X10 instead of an iPhone is he lack of accessories for the Xperia. Not a selection of different type, but basically any accessories. I have this fantastic device in my hand, but no convenient way to listen to music in my kitchen while I cook, no clean way to listen in the car with a basic factory stereo, no way to dock it as an alarm clock on my bedside table at night.

I want to do all these things, but I cant. The accessories dont exist. Does anyone think they ever will, or am I going to be stuck with this for another year til I can uprade to an iPhone? I love this phone and I dont want to switch, but they make it reaaaaaaaally difficult to integrate it into your life the way you would want to.

On a side note, does anyone know where I can get a boom box for my X10?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones