• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Boost LG Stylo 2 (LS775)

I'm parking my Boost LG Stylo LS770 for the Boost Stylo 2 LS775 which should be delivered later this week.
I hope it received USB OTG in the update?
Does anybody know?

I upgraded to the 775 for the ram and memory, gave up on having otg in anything less than Samsung flagship phones. Or rooting, which I'm not interested in doing.
And I won't buy another Samsung product.
I seriously doubt the 775 has otg capability.
Although it should, the Samsung ll had it. My tab 3 didn't... Which one would be more like a pocket pc ?

Upvote 0
I have not figured out a way to do apps to sd but the GPS works great!
This phone in general works great but app to sd is the one hangup I've had. There is quite a bit of memory for a phone at this pricepoint though so you can get by with it if you don't have a ton of apps. I still have about 5 gigs of free memory with saving all photos, videos, etc. to the card.

Reactions: jcarloacsay
Upvote 0
This phone in general works great but app to sd is the one hangup I've had. There is quite a bit of memory for a phone at this pricepoint though so you can get by with it if you don't have a ton of apps. I still have about 5 gigs of free memory with saving all photos, videos, etc. to the card.
I just opened the box yesterday. I got at best buy. Just couldn't pass up on $69. I also bought a tribute 5 a week before that for $19. So far I'm liking the lg stylo 2

Upvote 0

There is a thread on XDA that provides instructions on how to enable adoptable storage on the LG Stylo (original), but also works on the Boost Mobile variant of the LG Stylo 2. Here's the link:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g-stylo/how-to/6-0-lg-g-stylo-boost-sprint-virgin-t3309709

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones