• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] CM9 for Warp Development thread

thanks guys, im tryin to fix everything I can with cm7 before i hop back onto the cm9 bandwagon again, almost got a stable build of cm7 going. cm9 is gonna be a tough one for me though. I cant wait to get it all working, because ics is sexy as hell, and jellybean is just as sexy.. im also trying to build a jellybean rom too using the code i got on my cm9 build.

Upvote 0
thanks guys, im tryin to fix everything I can with cm7 before i hop back onto the cm9 bandwagon again, almost got a stable build of cm7 going. cm9 is gonna be a tough one for me though. I cant wait to get it all working, because ics is sexy as hell, and jellybean is just as sexy.. im also trying to build a jellybean rom too using the code i got on my cm9 build.

How is cm7 coming along

Upvote 0
How is cm7 coming along

not too good, bootloops on the camera, but everything else is fine, bluetooth is detected, ril seems to be working fine from what the logcat says,which is a good thing. Im making a test build with a few more camera fixes in a few. hopefully it works...;-)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones