[Boost Mobile] LEVIATHAN Elegace & Elegance OC Roms Released

Last Updated: 2012-11-21 19:47:42
  1. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

Originally Posted by SelfElevated2 [​IMG]
    Are you clearing both caches and a data wipe before booting the device after flashing??

Advertisement
    Krowbarr likes this.
  2. bricky

bricky Well-Known Member

okay my fault I've got the OC kernel hat's why it's not swapping but home button isn't working and it loses internet connection quite often .but it is definitely te fastest ROM that I've installed the download speed is crazy fast
  3. PsyMega

PsyMega Well-Known Member Developer

Glad I'm not the only one with the home button issue.
  4. Krowbarr

Krowbarr Well-Known Member

Okay,I get the point although I've never done it that way before and never had a problem. Thank you, I'll give it a try.
  5. Dm47021

Dm47021 Well-Known Member Developer

I am looking into the home button issue as we speak, its annoying me. at this point iam at a loss as to why its not working.

It works when i click home out of Usb Mass Storage mode..wierd
  6. Dm47021

I had a hell of a time getting it to work, booting wasnt the issue, VDMC force closing was, i wouldnt have any service. it has something to do with Zipaligning certain files like Phone.apk
  7. Tigatron

Tigatron Well-Known Member

You must have missed my post in noob thread. I'm running 1.6oc on noobV
  8. bricky

bricky Well-Known Member

this might be a really stupid question. if I flash the non ocn kernel and swap files and then Flash the oc kernel will the swap stick? I'm tempted to keep this rom even with the home button problem cause it's so darn quick
  9. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Well-Known Member

Lol no bricky
  10. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Well-Known Member

Without the usual issues? I may flash it to check it out
  11. bricky

bricky Well-Known Member

by your response I guess that was kind of a silly. question hu if you don't ask you don't know and I don't know a lot about this stuff. but I will
  12. SelfElevated2

Krowbar, .it shouldn't matter if you do it b4 or after... I just wanted to make sure it was getting done. I'm not really sure why your having these issues and what we could do to make it work sorry:(
    Krowbarr likes this.
  13. Krowbarr

Krowbarr Well-Known Member

Thanks anyway. Wish it would work though.
  14. NitroGeek

NitroGeek Well-Known Member

Sick downloading
  15. PsyMega

PsyMega Well-Known Member Developer

Flash the oc build then get the app swapper2 then you can have oc and swap
  16. SelfElevated2

Well it wasn't a silly question. It's just that you can't trick it like that. There is a way to do anything.. you would have to put the int.d swap script into the kernel. And build. Also the kernel has to be swap enabled. Down the machine is in the process of making a glitch kernel with all of this included. Don't know when it will be done though
  17. downthemachine

downthemachine Developer Incognito VIP Member

Then go to android terminal and type free and it should say 0. Swap isn't enabled. Its compiled at the kernel level.
  18. RobbieL811

RobbieL811 Active Member

I flashed the OC version of this ROM & played with it for a few hours. It is a pretty cool ROM. I didn't run into any problems with it other than the home button not working for me. That was a deal breaker for me. I use it ALOT. Fix that problem & you will have a 5 star ROM. Thanks also for all the hard work. Keep it up!!!
    Dm47021 likes this.
  19. SelfElevated2

Yes it is a known fact that it doesn't work, a few of us are trying to find the solution... if you can't live without the home button then once you flash something else it will come back...

And just to clarify its the home button and the search button, and if anyone else's camera button doesn't work let me know... it's obviously something simple to fix bc the home button does still work in recovery and I've already confirmed that flashing a diff Rom instantly gives back the buttons. It's just time to find the cause and solution that's all... it's a small bug on a awesome rom :D
  20. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

Awesome Rom dude!! but, I had freeze ups, I did a factory reset, wipe cache wipe dalvik etc. Rebooted a few times, still have the freeze ups. I believe it's my phone not the rom!! For the few minutes I had it working it was SWEET though, lightening fast. Home button? Mine quit on stock BO8c and never did come back in spite of flashing noobV or this rom, flashed back to noob and still no home button, again, I think its my phone and not any of the roms. For those of you who CAN use this rom with no problems, its deff a SWEET piece of work. I hope this feedback helps guys. I wanted OC above anything, but alas, tis not to be for me.
  21. SelfElevated2

22. Dm47021

it wont work like that, not that easy, swap has to be enabled at the time the kernel is compiled from source
  23. Dm47021

are you clearing all the caches? root explorer is funny sometimes, that why i included root browser lite... i took special care when making the leviathan roms to make sure root was done right
  24. Dm47021

hmmm.... my experience with oc has been it works on some warps and not others.. you did get it working finally?
  25. Dm47021

Myself and a few others are looking for a fix to the home button issue.