[Boost Mobile] LEVIATHAN Elegace & Elegance OC Roms Released

Last Updated:

1. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member Developer

Have you tried to fix permissions?

2. theminor19

theminor19 Well-Known Member

this locks up my phone all together, im going to try to redownload and reflash but so far it no like me
  3. Dm47021

Dm47021 Well-Known Member Developer

i had that happen once. just reboot and you should be able to use wifi again
  4. RedMurkal

RedMurkal Well-Known Member

Ok cleared cache and delvik again, seams ok. Never had much luck with fix permissions, ill leave that one alone.
  5. Dm47021

I am testing a new build.prop i put together. Hope this will do it

EDIT: after about 4 hours of Dissecting Build.prop tweaks, i have gotten everything back the way it should be.

Here is the Updated Build.prop file

Elegance Build.prop prop rev2
    DOWNLOAD LINK:build.prop

Using root browser, copy the new build.prop to /system

Reboot into recovery, Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik Cache, Fix Permission.. Reboot

thats it
  6. itscypha

itscypha New Member

Signed up just to say so far working 100% for me. Loving it and will post back with any issues. Fav rom so far!! Love the oc
  7. drewhill77

drewhill77 Well-Known Member

Fyi...oc kernel is shins
  8. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Well-Known Member

Fyi, there are 2 oc kernels. Shins is 1.7.. the 1.6 is credited to the right person
    Edit: was credited to the right person. Maybe someone should pm shin and confirm that.. hint :p
  9. cyberone3

cyberone3 Well-Known Member

i have loaded up the new build.prop but when i have wifi on and phone sleeps for a bit i lose signal and also when i turn wifi off it turns it self back on within seconds

i did also cmw,wiped cash,delvik,and fixed permission
  10. xman95

xman95 Well-Known Member

Anyone having GPS issues?? I turned it on and tried using Google Maps and it will not establish a location (tried several locations throughout the day). I've wiped the cache and dalvic as well and stil no luck!
  11. Dm47021

i dont get why i use the same build.prop as you guys and i dont get these problems.. i think OC is kinda hit and miss with some warps
  12. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

That's it, right there. Its the warp itself. Some Phones can run OC with no prob, some freeze up occasionally and or have reboots, some, like mine for instance, freeze almost instantly. :mad:
  13. xman95

xman95 Well-Known Member

I'm curioius too!!
    Let's say someone with a good build and everything working makes a Nandroid backup. Then have someone who is having these problems restore it on their phone... Would this work in possibly resolving issues like this???
  14. Dm47021

As you can see in this screenshot. i clearly have a location (using GPS), Wifi, and 3G Connection

xman95 likes this.
  15. LilBit

Sounds good, but it won't work. It's down in the source code I believe, IDK, lots of things like that have already been tried. If ZTE would just release their source code, Snake tried getting them to do it, Had a thread about all that. etc ---
  16. LilBit

I see it, you have a data connection not 3G, but thats fine, not splitting hairs, you obviously have it all working correctly on your phone. It's just that some of our phones wont or can't do it. And ZTE refuses to release a good source code for the dev's.
  17. LilBit

Believe me, I want OC bad!! I have flashed your rom and another that has OC. I even tried flashing both kernals running Mr. Bobo's noobV. All with the same results. FREEZE!!!
  18. LilBit

19. xman95

xman95 Well-Known Member

Well, I think its always worth a try.... Everthing else seems to work on my phone except for the GPS at this point. I will try a few more trouble shooting. I was hoping someone else had the same problem so I can try their solution.

The other major problem with the WARP seems to be the Hardware. I say this b/c we all flash the same stuff, yet it works for some and not others. Since software bugs are unpredictable, the Kernel will always take the cake.
  20. RedMurkal

RedMurkal Well-Known Member

My processor is now running around 50% at idle. I dont want this thing to burn up.
  21. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Installed the new build, problem solved here, 3g and wifi work..... woo hoo lol....
  22. Do anyone still lose cmda service while wifi is on? i seem to lose it when the screen turns off with wifi on
  23. LilBit

Are you running setcpu or no frills to back that baby down? Use some kind of an app to control it!!! If you already are, and it wont back down, then you need to install a non OC rom. I'm tellin you guys, these two kernals that are currently being used are not stable on ALL phones!!!
    Dm47021 likes this.
  24. Dm47021

Thats Exactly what it is, Warps are kinda funny like that. ill do my best to address issues, but until a new OC kernel comes out. i can only do so much. id really like to compile my own kernel at some point
  25. Dm47021

you gotta bring that baby down. use an App to do it, Cpucontrol, setcpu, no frills (which comes with my rom)