Boost Mobile LG Marquee ReviewsGeneral

1. Seansung

Seansung Active Member

Here is a recent article on the Boost Mobile version of the LG Marquee.

LG Marquee (Boost Mobile) Review & Rating | PCMag.com

Comparisons to ZTE Warp and Samsung Prevail are also included at bottom.

Summary: This is a great overall phone with an amazing screen. Check it out if interested.

Advertisement
    :
    DaddyZap likes this.
  2. dthomas510

dthomas510 Active Member

I just got my Marquee today, and so far i LOVE it!! I upgraded from the Prevail, which was a good phone, but I wanted to step up to the bigger screen, faster processor and more memory. So far i think it was the right way to go and would recomend the phone to anyone wanting to upgrade. I just hope that with continued use that it keeps on impressing me! I am also looking forward to any and all mods that come about for it.
  3. munguse

munguse Well-Known Member

Have the transform ultra and thinking of getting this. Anyone experience lag when scrolling and using pinch to zoom on the browser? Noticed on a video review that the sprint version does lag when browsing
  4. cportillo09

cportillo09 Member

I own a Boost Mobile store in Vegas and yes the phone does experience this, however it is only on occasions. The Samsung Transform Ultra is a powerful device. The Resolution on the Marquee is just amazing though and that is the reason I purchased the device.
    munguse likes this.
  5. craZDude

craZDude Well-Known Member

The Sprint version seems to have some battery life issues (many people complain it doesn't last the whole day), can anyone comment on this with the Boost Mobile version?

Thanks!
  6. dthomas510

dthomas510 Active Member

I have had my Boost Marquee off of the charger for about 14 hours, used it moderately and was in an area that has weak to no service almost all day and I am sitting at 30% battery life. I dont think that that is too bad. the only thing I have done to help with battery life was to install Juice Defender (free version.)
    craZDude likes this.
  7. crazygrl6711

crazygrl6711 New Member

hi ;) i was going to get an ipad 1 or 2,but then i saw the android boost mobile lg,i decided to buy it,im so glad i did,not only do i have so many free apps,but its a cell phone also lol ipad isnt,of course,and i didnt have a cell phone at the time that i decided on this,so yah im very happy with it,there isnt a moment of regret!! ;)
  8. craZDude

craZDude Well-Known Member

Congrats on the phone purchase, I'm sure you'll find there is a helpful (if not terrifically active) community on the LG Marquee forums if you have any questions.
  9. phillk6751

phillk6751 Member

I love it. Since I'm with Boost mobile and not Sprint, the OTA upgrades do not break Root. I don't think Boost gives a crud whether or not you root your phone :p
  10. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Well-Known Member Contributor

I just got this phone Saturday and it is amazing for the price. Not only does it have an awesome display, it also has a lot of potential that the manufactures failed to let us have. Thankfully we have some great DEVs in this section who are making this phones full potential available to us.:D