• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Boost mobile one sv kernel development

I see hmm well this forum has been getting crazy since the update so its been hard to keep up with the latest news lol

It's all good bro. We are all patiently awaiting the release of the new modified kernels. We've been running JB for a few weeks now too. Hopefully we won't only be seeing a kernel soon, maybe a ROM too. :D:D:D

Upvote 0
No doubt bro. I hate it that a few of our guys have left but man oh man its gonna be nice to get us a nice ROM.

EDIT!!!!

Hopefully it'll help out with the signal issue too. In the past I've had 2 of my phones actually end up getting better signal after flashing customs ROMS. Then again, I've also seen the signal get worse.

I've also got a buddy who's gonna be sending me his Sprint S3 at the end of this month. If any of you guys know how to flash them over, please hit me up with a PM. It would be greatly appreciated! :D

Upvote 0
if you would like to install this make sure you have ADB and fastboot set up. Use google if you do not. lol i run linux so i cant make a bat installer

Run following commands after you have unlocked your bootloader @ htcdev.com

adb reboot bootloader

fastboot flash boot boot.img

you can edit the command to point to a specific folder for example

fastboot flash boot C:\users\shinru2004\Documents\boot.img

:)

profit

Release V0.1 Gentle Breeze
boot.img

Release V0.1.1 Jaded Jackalope
boot2.img

Release V0.1.2 Sneaky Weasel
V0.1.2-Sneaky_Weasel.zip

Release V0.1.3 Angry Walrus.
V0.1.3-Angry_Walrus.zip

what one of these is for boost mobile htc one sv? i tried angry walrus and phone wouldn't boot

Upvote 0
I'll assume you're on a jb rom. They are for ics.
Try to give more info than "it wouldn't boot" so people can help you better. ;-)
Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk 2

yes, i'm on the 4.1.2 boost update, and after i flashed and rebooted, i got the white htc screen and then the screen went black and that was it. i restored my backup and all is well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones