boost mobile really suck

Last Updated:

1. boricuakiller

boricuakiller Well-Known Member

my internet is to slow less then dial up is crazy dont recomend sprint or boost to no one internet to slow u call customer service and no help at all 55 dollars for dial up service **** sprint **** boost

Advertisement
  2. MiguelAMX

MiguelAMX Well-Known Member

Then sell your phone and switch to another provider. Unless you live in a major city, your data speeds will be shit.
  3. mydian

mydian Well-Known Member

Not necessarily, I live in Chicago and my data speeds are worthless. Time to switch back to a contract I guess. Cheap service is worthless when it doesn't work.
  4. boricuakiller

miguel is happening to every body major city or not speed is 2 slow brother my sister have the same problem my mom and my father every body have the same issue
  5. tube517

tube517 Well-Known Member Contributor

Check out another provider. I switched to Tmobile. My wife's phone is still Boost but I'm switching her soon.
  6. boricuakiller

they said tomorrow will be fix there is a problem in my area they working on it hope they fix it
  7. ZingBot

ZingBot Well-Known Member

Are you using GrooveIP + Google Voice for calling? If so, what is your experience using it over 3G/4G?

I have considered switching to TMo $30 plan but the voice minutes is holding me back. I know GIP + GV is generally ok over wifi but I'm not sure about call quality/reliability using it via data.
  8. tube517

tube517 Well-Known Member Contributor

Yes I use groove ip and gv.
    It is good but not perfect. However I get a good signal at work and home. Also have wifi at home and work but sometimes I am outside of the wifi signal at work so the mobile data kicks in.

I save so much monthly with a better connection
  9. ZingBot

ZingBot Well-Known Member

Thanks, good to hear that set-up is working for you. If my Warp blows up and I have to buy a phone in the near future (prepaid, of course....never going back to contract)...I would go with TMo $30 plan. My area has HSPA+42 and appears to have excellent signal at my house and work according TMo's map.
  10. rnbgenius

rnbgenius Member

i will mostly use wifi so im ok.