[Boost Mobile] [ROM] CTMod 3.80 (04/11/13)

Last Updated: 2013-11-18 15:06:53
  1. cartersball

cartersball Well-Known Member

Nice work Bloodawn!! Thanks for the Dev work on this project. Looking forward to anything else you are able to provide us.

Advertisement
    Slayer72 likes this.
  2. xdyckox

xdyckox Well-Known Member

You sir just made my day yessss thank youuuu
    Slayer72 likes this.
  3. RobbieL811

RobbieL811 Active Member

Thanks man. Pretty cool!
    Slayer72 likes this.
  4. Tigatron

Tigatron Well-Known Member

Ive been trying this out all night. it seems slugish/laggy and the 3g takes an abnormaly long time to kick in after boot up.
    Ive tried full wipe and even clean sd card. I did a bunch of playing with settings and got it to run a bit smoother.
    The biggest help was flashing a clean copy of DTMs v1.1 kernel and deleteing S05sqlite from init.d this helped with some of the lag and 3g taking so long to kick in.

And no i didnt do any restoreing of any kind.

Otherwise its a nice clean rom.
  5. Bloodawn

Bloodawn Well-Known Member

Try a re download and a re flash, I had one bad flash yesterday that was laggy.
  6. rfrayer

rfrayer Well-Known Member

oh wow!!!! nice to see you making ctmod for warp as well as prevail.. Ive used it on the sluggish prevail and worked gr8!!!!!
    Slayer72 likes this.
  7. alsaces daddy

alsaces daddy Well-Known Member

Anyone else having pull down toggle issues with the brightness toggle button?
  8. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Well-Known Member

Is your wifi on when you'r having the issue i noticed thats when i have sticky toggles
  9. alsaces daddy

Yes sir
  10. Tigatron

I have 3 copies i tried that already.
  11. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Well-Known Member

All you have to do is get wifi to not stick. Do you have loopy smoothness mosy people say that causes it
  12. alsaces daddy

I've flashed this ROM 5 times in the past 2 days. Are you restoring apps+data thru TB or adding a new kernel or anything?
  13. Bone334

Bone334 Well-Known Member

Absolutely the most stable and zippy ROM out of all of them.

Thanks for the attention to details and all of your hard work!
    Slayer72 and LilBit like this.
  14. Tigatron

I stated earlier that im not restoring.

I got it running better with a new kernel.
    Guess this doesnt like my phone.
  15. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

Fast and powerful on my phone!! No issues here. I guess it Likes my phone!!
    Slayer72 and alsaces daddy like this.
  16. Tigatron

Thats good bit.

Also i had to replace account and sync apk to be able to log into google. It was missing from settings even tho the apk was in system/app with correct permissions.
  17. MrBobo

MrBobo Well-Known Member

oh baby, this was my first love on the prevail an what I modeled n00b after, time to flash this sucka, thanks Blood!
    Slayer72 likes this.
  18. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

I have had the best results so far with this kernel
    OCvo64.SK 1.7Ghz.
    smartassV2/sio

Results posted in benchmark thread.

Also had to install Gmail app, manually.
    But, no big deal. Rom is very stable and snappy!!
  19. alsaces daddy

I also have 30 something apps and a couple constantly running and having the stock SD card. That's why mine look so bad.. but lets post this stuff in dtm thread. :D
  20. brasscupcakes

brasscupcakes Member

Wow! Thank you -- dropped my Warp I into the toilet, had to buy Warp II -- junk (in my estimation). Over to Craigslist for a new old Warp, only slightly reluctant to sacrifice speed in order to return to my beloved.

:D What sacrifice? Warp II can eat my exhaust, thanks to this wonderful mod. I was only able to donate $5 -- wish it was more. I'm out of work but I'll paypal again when I'm able.

Now -- about the camera. I need some enlightenment. :confused: No doubt the settings for sunlight, incandescent etc are right under my nose -- but where?

Thank you again for your hard work!
  21. brasscupcakes

brasscupcakes Member

Hi there! I was doing great -- head over heels in love with this mod -- I installed the fix, too, all working fine, perfect. Now I'm back with stock!:(
    Then I:
    1) switched the 2 gig smart card the warp came with with my 16 gig smart card. (turned the phone off first)
    2) re-installed my old programs -- lots of them, one after the other.

Could either of these actions have caused these symptoms:

• Can't shut down without removing battery.
    • Restart, loop into Glitch, get stuck on glitch screen.
    • pull battery out.
    • restart, get stock on flashing words CT mod
    • pull battery out
    • restart, CT mod, looks like desktop is about to come up, screen flashes goes out (not gradually -- made a funny little snapping noise).
    Thank God I backed up -- I almost forgot!

If anybody can help me I'd be very very grateful.:confused: I love this mod much more than I loved warp cream sandwich and I will be very sorry if I can't make it work. Thank you.
  22. kdraw44

kdraw44 Well-Known Member Contributor

I reflashed glitch OC 1.7 and did some swappy stuff and it really made a differance.
  23. Bone334

Bone334 Well-Known Member

Is anyone not able to update profile or prl? Fresh install here with data fix.
  24. xdyckox

xdyckox Well-Known Member

I had a weird issue this morning. As I turned my phone on the Android system, message, Google play, and other apps started for closing even when I didn't use them. So I had to go into recovery and clear cache and dalvik and fix permissions after that it seemed to have fixed it. Why did that happen?
  25. alsaces daddy

Re-flash the rom. Start from scratch and don't install apps from TB with data. It screws with the ROM.
    Bone334 likes this.