[Boost Mobile] [ROM][GB 2.3.5][Cyanoid] [Kang Kake] Coming Soon.

Last Updated: 2013-07-31 23:24:43
  1. theminor19

theminor19 Well-Known Member

something i noticed last night. not a huge deal but the signal bars droped and said no service but i still had the 3g symbol. still had service to, had to shut off the phone to get it to show the bars again? any clue why that was?

Advertisement
  2. xman95

xman95 Well-Known Member

Dizzle,
    I noticed the same thing when I tested. The signal bars go away and 3g stays on, but the connection still works (data and phone).
    I always thought 2G was everywhere 3G is, so if anything the 3G would go first?
  3. PsyMega

PsyMega Well-Known Member Developer

Yep, I believe there is an error in the xml
  4. Tigatron

Tigatron Well-Known Member

Are you sure it doesn't have something to do with tweek nation being the base as it is set for 6 bar signal and you only have 4bar
  5. kdraw44

kdraw44 Well-Known Member Contributor

Hey Dizzle, I was wondering, what kinda setup are you running? Benchmarks? I'm asking because I 'm getting some wide swings in performance when I change govs and schedulers. What would you recomend? Again, you are doing an awsome job dude!!
  6. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

That's what the gov's are for. You will get wide swings changing up. My best setup across 4 different roms has been smartassV2/sio;)
    kdraw44 and PsyMega like this.
  7. PsyMega

Try smartass v2 and sio or deadline as io.
    kdraw44 likes this.
  8. LilBit

I'm running the smartassV2/sio on your rom, that's how I got those speeds. And my signal has been stable at 3-4 bars 3G constant!! I'm having zero problems with it.
    The only other rom that was this stable for me was Mr. Bobo's.:D
  9. kdraw44

I took suggestion, here is a screenshot. Why do you suppose I'm getting such bad read speeds on my sd? Its a 16gb class 10.

Attached Files:

10. PsyMega

Because I haven't added SD readahead
    kdraw44 likes this.
  11. Konceptz

Konceptz Well-Known Member

Has anyone had issues with settings not sticking?
  12. PsyMega

No, settings stick just fine for me.
    Konceptz likes this.
  13. Konceptz

any thought on how i can correct the issue?
  14. drewhill77

drewhill77 Well-Known Member

Which settings?
  15. PsyMega

Yea just reflash the rom it could have been a bad flash.
  16. Konceptz

FYI....I cleared the Caches again after install and everything is working fine know. Thank you!
  17. LilBit

Any chance we can get a sms mms script to disable the character limit?
    I text a lot, and my people are complaining about to many texts coming in, I'm used to sending texts without a character limit. Just asking!!! And NO, I dont want to install a different text app!!
    Pretty please Dizz!!
  18. jforten420

jforten420 Well-Known Member

Yes. That is happening a lot to me. Also another thing is the wifi wont connect a lot of the times. And the power control widget doesn't work sometimes. I like the look of the Tom and want to keep running it, but I'm going to uninstall it till some of the glitches are worked out of it.
  19. kdraw44

Last night the same thing started with me. My wifi would not stay connected and my battery was overheating. I went back to WCS I had backed up and it works fine. When I have time I'll try playing with the OC settings and see if that was the problem.If anybody else has a sugestion it would be very welcome because I really like this rom and would love to work the kinks out of it.
  20. LilBit

Sigh, The adds on my apps are just way to much for me to handle. I have the battery heating up issue also. Sad, I like this rom.
  21. PsyMega

Wait a couple hours and check the op for an update.
  22. LilBit

K:D
  23. LilBit

sms mms character limit removed?
    hopefully?
    Babe!!
  24. PsyMega

Ill need to dig for that tweak
  25. PsyMega

GSM carriers support SMS concatenation (long SMS) so SMS can automatically get broken up on the carrier side. Not the same with US CDMA carriers, long SMS isn't supported, so with Sprint, Verizon... the splitting has to be done on the phone itself.

....Dont thank it can be done, however I know of a GSM tweak that can be applied through framework.jar
    Sorry =(