[Boost Mobile] [ROM][GB 2.3.5][Cyanoid] [Kang Kake] Coming Soon.

Last Updated:

1. PsyMega

PsyMega Well-Known Member Developer

Uploading a new build now.

Advertisement
  2. Manodedios

Manodedios Well-Known Member

Sorry for jumping the gun. Been through 3 diff roms only to comeback to cyanoid. Lookin forward to the update
  3. PsyMega

It's cool I tend to jump around alot to. I'm still working on that occasional lag. Its mostly gone though.
  4. Manodedios

Ok problem, Dled and Flashed, Getting hang on the Alien Kernel screen, right after screen goes black. first time waited 10 min then pulled battery - tried same 3 more times - no joy.
  5. PsyMega

Shit, I had one of my moments forgot to delete a file from the zip that messed up stuff, Give me a few.
  6. Manodedios

dling the new fix. will post once flashed
  7. PsyMega

My PC is ******.. I made a fresh build in Ubuntu rather then windows 8 and it actually runs better then before.. also the rom not booting was a problem with my PC not compiling the files properly?? I have fixed this issue stay tuned scouts!!
  8. PsyMega

Ok guys it is up. I am not having problems anymore with the rom.. The GUI not coming on at boot was from the debug.SF and debug.EGL lines in build.prop set @ =0 Which I don't know how it really happened.. Anywho guys I'm no device and am learning stuff slowly but surely. I am always up for suggestions on making Cyanoid better.. If anyone would like to toss suggestions on features they would like spit em's @ me! Have fun and report back.. Again thanks for the patience with me.
    kdraw44 likes this.
  9. Manodedios

dling 3.2
  10. kdraw44

kdraw44 Well-Known Member Contributor

I'll give it another go tomorrow, thanks for all the work you put in.
  11. justin4236

justin4236 Well-Known Member

I'm going to reflash right now, thank you for all your hard work and patience!! Lol that's like 3 builds in one day
  12. PsyMega

Ok lol, I guess it is but more like 1.5 builds boot and are functional
  13. PsyMega

No problem, sorry for all the problems, this new job at a Mexican restaurant is driving me nuts... Can you say language barrier? I am just stressed out and can't focus properly lol.. it may take more then one try but it will pay off. My data speeds exceed 2 mbps down and 1 mbps up on a boost prl.
  14. justin4236

Lol yeah, well I flashed it and its amazing. I really like this rom, keep up the good work:)
  15. justin4236

It is kind of laggy but I flashed dtms 4.1 kernal with zram and its really fast and smooth:)
  16. PsyMega

Ill compare the difference with dtm's kernel and alien kernel
  17. justin4236

Ok its his newest test build, only problem is the mp3 recognition issue.
  18. kdraw44

kdraw44 Well-Known Member Contributor

This is out of box except for installed antutu. This is the new antutu so I really don't have anything to compare to. I'm going to do a little tweaking and post results later. Thanks again for all the hard work Diz.

Attached Files:

19. PsyMega

Cool. Glad to see you like it. Also there is no FPS cap removed.
  20. justin4236

This is benchmark fully oc'ed.

Attached Files:

21. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

22. Manodedios

I pulled a 5944 no tweaks just overclocked to 1805 MHz on performance/ vr. So far smooth as ice. I did notice lag with voltagecontrol. I switched back to no frills and changed to Holo launcher.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2
  23. PsyMega

That's optimization support.
  24. Manodedios

Punched out a 6142 @1.8 performance/sio. Only thing different was I boosted my sdcard
    :D
    Laptop is currently being worked on once up ill post the screenie

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

[​IMG]
  25. sb43

sb43 Well-Known Member