• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM] ICON rom V2.0 * released 10/16/12 *

Well I Waited patiently for the next big thing and finally it's here.
cheers.gif

:listen:Hey everybody the new ICONrom 1.0.4 is here. :congrats:yeeaaaaa...:D
Thank you Ms mhannah for making my ZTE a happy WARPER.
Hey! I may have to go into counseling, because this Rom in addictive.
I think it's called Romaholic anonymous, yeah I think that's it.

Upvote 0
I don't know, maybe it's just me but on the "Touchwiz Launcher" my home screens are off a little bit. Like the folder is off screen to the right and when I put a small widget next to a larger widget it ended up stuck between two screens so I had to delete the one screen to get that widget to get that widget out. Padding on left side of home screens push apps to the right. Check this. Maybe I need to reinstall Rom. Thank You

Edit: It only happens when you select 5 apps on screen, instead of 4 and hit "Save and restart Launcher" and for some reason I'm getting a "fc" on "Touchwiz" Launcher. I'll reinstall and see what happens.

Upvote 0
I don't know, maybe it's just me but on the "Touchwiz Launcher" my home screens are off a little bit. Like the folder is off screen to the right and when I put a small widget next to a larger widget it ended up stuck between two screens so I had to delete the one screen to get that widget to get that widget out. Padding on left side of home screens push apps to the right. Check this. Maybe I need to reinstall Rom. Thank You

Ive had that issue before too.. i just had to play around with it till i got it right.

Upvote 0
Only issue i have come across is wifi, think thats a superphone issue tho, doesnt bother me hardly use it but may be higher priority for others, Besides that its fast & clean, another great job MsHannah :cheers:

Question: Whats the name of the team glithch kernel, heres the kermel on my phone now 2.6.35.7 is that what you have?

Upvote 0
Only issue i have come across is wifi, think thats a superphone issue tho, doesnt bother me hardly use it but may be higher priority for others, Besides that its fast & clean, another great job MsHannah :cheers:

Question: Whats the name of the team glithch kernel, heres the kermel on my phone now 2.6.35.7 is that what you have?

I have the same kernel version in "about phone".
The build.prop may have overwritten this value.. ill look into it.. swap works though

Upvote 0

Tell me more about your wifi issue...

Upvote 0
I've tried almost every rom for the warp and this is by far one of the most beautiful ones:thumb::thumb::thumb:. Runs great and looks good. If you can get OC with SWAP on this i don't think I would ever have a need to switch to another ROM ever again.:D:congrats:

;) hint, hint

Hint.

If I need to say more, you should slap yourself

Upvote 0

Edit: wifi issue was on my end, had to wipe twice and reinstall, rom is flawless!

Upvote 0
I've tried almost every rom for the warp and this is by far one of the most beautiful ones:thumb::thumb::thumb:. Runs great and looks good. If you can get OC with SWAP on this i don't think I would ever have a need to switch to another ROM ever again.:D:congrats:

I could be wrong but i dont think theres a kernel that does both oc and swap.. if i am just slap me..lol

Upvote 0
There isnt one realesed at the moment, but im preeeeeety sure guys have one up their sleeves;). Hopefully it can be incorporated in to your ROM. That would be sweeeeeet lol:D

There currently isnt a publicly released oc and swap kernel... however... *cough cough* *team glitch* *cough cough*.... ssshhhhh... you didnt hear anything... ;)

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Upvote 0
There currently isnt a publicly released oc and swap kernel... however... *cough cough* *team glitch* *cough cough*.... ssshhhhh... you didnt hear anything... ;)

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Lol... thanks jet.. can someone link me the hroark oc kernel?.. ill come out with an oc version of this rom

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones