[Boost Mobile] [ROM] ICON rom V2.0 * released 10/16/12 *

1. mhannah3333

mhannah3333 Well-Known Member Developer

Anyone having an issue with the alarm clock volume?
  2. albanymike

albanymike Well-Known Member

no only 6 did
  3. Shitididit2

Shitididit2 Well-Known Member

Thanks for responding because data/factory reset is just what I did after all else failed and I'm good to go now. Thank you Ms mhannah3333..

Edit: In the future I look forward to seeing "ICONROM" in your "boot Ani". It would have been cool to see "ICONROM" in the center of this cool boot animation. It is your signature, Right? I'm looking forward to your next big thing.:D Peace I'm Out..
  4. Shitididit2

Yes, it is set very low and can't be turned up. Also I notice the volume bar is grey on grey, usually yellow but green would be cool to. The text on "Save or Cancel" is white on grey and is barely visible. Other than these few things I'm a happy camper.;)
  5. mhannah3333

Well that clock app was ported from a samsung galaxy s3.. i didnt do anything to theme it or fix it yet... ill fix it in the near future and put out a small update
    Shitididit2 likes this.
  6. Shitididit2

Thank you Rom Dev.
    Yea! you just hit your 100th Post.:D
    Just thought I'd point that out.:burnout:
  7. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member Developer

I will add this to the ATR guide as soon so get time :)
  8. TimeofDeath

TimeofDeath Well-Known Member

Been using for awhile now, only bug I find is Spectrum ICS fc's, just a quick note Dm47021's rom the ZTE Timewarp Rom Beta, supposedly has Camera ICS+ working in panorama. Other then that Great Job!!!
  9. downthemachine

downthemachine Developer Incognito VIP Member

Camera ics+ is a paid app
    alsaces daddy and StarScream2109 like this.
  10. TimeofDeath

11. mhannah3333

So been giving away apps for free?...lol i belive spectrum worked as a system app at one time. Mine fcs as well. Easy fix i believe... ill look into the camera ics app from the timewarp rom
  12. mhannah3333

Ok just figured out spectrum ics has issues with the touchwiz launcher.. if your on holo you should be able to use spectrum.
    TimeofDeath likes this.
  13. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member Developer

Paid apps in ROMs is strictly forbidden :) just saying
  14. mhannah3333

I didnt really like spectrum anyway... but it seems im not the only one using camera ics +.... just saying:p
    I will discontinue the use of camera ics+ in this rom.. i will incorporate either muiu camera or camera ics
  15. jason504504

jason504504 Well-Known Member

i am on halo and spectrum does not work
  16. mhannah3333

I just came to the same conclusion.. reflashed the original apk and works fine.. works with touch wiz too ... flash this in cwm ..
    Will update the op with this info as well
  17. TimeofDeath

No Link?
  18. mhannah3333

Im sorry but i was told i couldnt release spectrum ics+ lwp because it was a paid app. Youll have to remove it from your system:eek:
  19. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

I have to say after installing this, I like it, its very smooth and seems very stable, going to run it for a couple of days...............Kudos man.............:thumb:

Is there away to make the apps run up and down, instead of side to side....:D
  20. mhannah3333

With the touch wiz, no. You can use holo launcher if you like. Theres a link for holo in the op
  21. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Ok man thanks, love the rom, very sweet sir.....;)
  22. jason504504

jason504504 Well-Known Member

why cant you just asking i am new to this
  23. Shitididit2

No harm intended but "mhannah3333" is not a man or dude, just so happens to be a "Young Lady" But you're not the first to confuse this Rom Author with a guy. For she is possibly one of a few Female Romer's. If not the first, correct me if I'm wrong. :confused: Honest mistake..:D
    mhannah3333 and alsaces daddy like this.
  24. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

She's said it before. You go girl!!:D
  25. Shitididit2

Well I will have to narrow it down, but "ADW Launcher' was not the cause of my screen coming on randomly but constantly while Phone lay in sleep mode. But one of my few apps has an issue with "Touch Wiz" because I didn't have an issue with "Rom version 1.0.2" with same apps.