• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM] Windows Phone 7 ROM 4.2.3 {Updated 1/22/13}

Sorry that there hasnt been much new features to the ROM yet, lol kinda starting to get lazy -__- plus im getting annoyed with the shevron ROM for the ultra as im trying to get more stuff working. there will be an update coming in a day or 2 and the new feature will be init.d support credits the shinru. after that update there probably wont be one for a good while, its not even that im lazy but so busy and get easily tired. Anyway i'll try my best into getting some good features for you guys and thanks for sticking around on the WP7 even though i have barely done crap with tweaks/features.

Upvote 0
hey guys, im sure you all knew i have a samsung transform ultra? well its bicked:hmpf:. Yup its bricked alright, to the point where Odin can't even save it. i will be talking to samsung and see if they can send my another one but if they decide not to i probably wont be on here a lot anymore. I will still try and continue my work for the Warp but i just lost all motivation to even work anymore. the ROM wont be updated much anymore, i dont know what i'll do with it yet but as of right now all i can say is no more updates for a while as i wont have anyone test for me anymore to prevent a brick phone. If samsung doesnt send me a another phone *hopefully they do* its back to my incognito for a while. i might get the Warp but thats gonna be 2 months from now as im broke at the moment. Anyway just wanted to put that out there, it was a good run with the Ultra but i think my days are pretty much done/temporary done.

Upvote 0
hey guys, im sure you all knew i have a samsung transform ultra? well its bicked:hmpf:. Yup its bricked alright, to the point where Odin can't even save it. i will be talking to samsung and see if they can send my another one but if they decide not to i probably wont be on here a lot anymore. I will still try and continue my work for the Warp but i just lost all motivation to even work anymore. the ROM wont be updated much anymore, i dont know what i'll do with it yet but as of right now all i can say is no more updates for a while as i wont have anyone test for me anymore to prevent a brick phone. If samsung doesnt send me a another phone *hopefully they do* its back to my incognito for a while. i might get the Warp but thats gonna be 2 months from now as im broke at the moment. Anyway just wanted to put that out there, it was a good run with the Ultra but i think my days are pretty much done/temporary done.

sorry to hear that if you do decied to get the warp get it from amazon like i did its the cheapest place i found brandnew 185 and comes with 3 day expedoted shipping plus my phone has none of the problems that every one else is having

Upvote 0
Thanks for your hard work.. The 2.3 seems to be working very nice and looks good to.. I like the way you change the battery indicator to show the percentage instead of the original.. The Wifi didnt work at first but after I rebooted the phone it is working just fine. The launcher7 how ever keeps force closing. Looking forward to future updates...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones