1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Boost Mobile Samsung S2 ICS 4.04 Unable To Drag And Drop Apps To Create FoldersSupport

1. lkrause

lkrause Well-Known Member

I got this phone and activated it yesterday. Upon activation, it immediately upgraded to ICS 4.04. I was trying to clean up my desktop and noticed that I am unable to drag and drop app icons on each other to create a folder. I was able to do this with my HTC EVO. Is this something that is unique to Samsung and their 4.04 ICS build? If so, then how do you just create a folder and drag the apps into that? The problem is that it looks like a folder and the other way looked cleaner to me.

Advertisement
  2. KitsapAndroid

KitsapAndroid Well-Known Member

I just answered this for you on your other thread with the same question. :)
  3. ACooldude789

ACooldude789 New Member

Actually, when I tried to do that,I could do that on Sprint ID. So i guess its a touchwiz thing.
  4. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to inform everyone we now have a forum dedicated for Samsung galaxy s2 (boost mobile). Let's get it populated and anyone with information on root or working roms plz populate the atr thread and get our dev community into motion