• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Shinjitsu Rom 1.5.2.4 OTA Available(Discontinued)

Which battery icon do you like better?

• 1.5b Battery Icon

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • 1.5.1c Battery Icon

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding the launcher helped the lagging.

New issue though, if I go to system settings and location and enable gps then close that menu and go back in the box is unchecked, power control widget also does not turn on gps

Im going to look into what keeps causing this issue. Hroark has made a new version of cwm. i will install it then reflash 1.1c and see if that fixes it. i think it might be related.

Upvote 0
Thank you found it,but now what?do i edit process under that has list of processes looks like 24,thanks again

just edit the line that say USER_LAUNCHER="com.android.launcher" #Change this to your launcher app

Edit this part com.android.launcher to your launcher app, what launcher are you using

Upvote 0
Ok out of all this time, here's something that I *never* understood.. Step 6. clear cache

When you wipe data/factory reset doesn't it clear the cache in the process or what am I not getting at? There is no option that simply says "clear cache" in the cwm menu.. unless its "wipe cache partition" in which it gives the same output when you do "wipe data/factory reset"

edit: another question I have for 1.1c.. why market and not the play store app?

Upvote 0
Yeah, I had to flash back to stock last night. I was having issues with the wifi (it was connecting fine, but the phone was unable to browse the web for some reason). I also had some intermittent pauses when using my bluetooth yesterday. Also I miss having the voice dialer that I could activate via bluetooth. I also had the wifi keep coming back on after I would use a call with bluetooth (weird). Overall, the ROM ran pretty well, but it still needs work.

Thanks again!

P.S. you need to set up PAYPAL button on your page.

Upvote 0
I bet it has to be that zte developed this phone to be more like a PC running Linux with an arm processor than an android phone running gingerbread. Those damn ext4 partitions :p
Edit:
i see a channel log for 1.5b, lookin good.have you looked at hoark's templates?

Yeah, im gonna try to make another update package lol, maybe now that i can edit and recompile the stock kernel i might be able to do it now

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones