• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Shinjitsu Rom 1.5.2.4 OTA Available(Discontinued)

Which battery icon do you like better?

• 1.5b Battery Icon

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • 1.5.1c Battery Icon

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i noticed you were using dropbox when i went to d/l the new version today, just signed up for it. Way better than other services, i recommend dropbox.com and the dropbox app to everyone :D

Thanks i will also check our dropbox! and just came on and noticed finally a rom is in the works for our beloved Warp's ;) a million thanks!!! and happy St. Patricks day to all!

Louie
:D

Upvote 0
I had that problem earlier, thankfully I woke up. Thanks for finding the fix.

Just to verify: I used Rom Manager to run the fix permissions, if you use Rom Manager to fix permissions instead of CWM be aware that you do it at your own risk. Rom Manager does not support the Warp. I do not use it for anything but the fix permission feature, and NEVER use RM to try to install CWM, it does not support our phone, the fix permission feature works by its self. I personally have not used the fix permission feature inside our version of CWM Recovery so if some one does please post if it worked or not. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Just to verify: I used Rom Manager to run the fix permissions, if you use Rom Manager to fix permissions instead of CWM be aware that you do it at your own risk. Rom Manager does not support the Warp. I do not use it for anything but the fix permission feature, and NEVER use RM to try to install CWM, it does not support our phone, the fix permission feature works by its self. I personally have not used the fix permission feature inside our version of CWM Recovery so if some one does please post if it worked or not. Thanks.

I fixed permissions in CWM and the alarm works as normal.

Upvote 0
Turning off widow caused a reboot and soon reboot I had to turn it off again and reboot to get 3g back, same alarm issue, i'll try to. Fix permissions

I have never personally used the alarm. but i have heard of these issues on other phones as well as on the warp even stock. Use desk alarm+ it should solve all of the alarm related issues. i haven't had an issues with the power menu causing reboot. will look into it, doesn't look like the update script is gonna work till we have a custom kernel to go with it, i have tried everything and wifi will not work once its flashed

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones