• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Shinjitsu Rom 1.5.2.4 OTA Available(Discontinued)

Which battery icon do you like better?

• 1.5b Battery Icon

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • 1.5.1c Battery Icon

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i figured why people had cc on angry birds. I had them before cause i flashed 1.1b over the new systems update. Since i went back to bo8 no fc's

Thanks i never updated to B08c So i couldn't figure out what the issue was. i will update the op with directions to downgrade before flash

Upvote 0
Here ya go

shot000001wj.png

shot000002g.png

Upvote 0
I mean what are the pros and cons to this, im always down for some kind of modding :) but dont quite see what the difference really is. and since its based off of bo8 and not bo8c, is my sound going to suck? Because i need my music with good sound. Also anyone know anything about my phone clickin and sounding shitty when i plug into an aux output? Thanks guys:D

Upvote 0
The new ROM overall was glitchy as hell when I first loaded it (TB kept locking up, and the ROM would reboot. Finally, when it was stuck on the boot page I just cleared everything out and reloaded the ROM. Second time was the charm and everything seems to be running OK. Overall very nice, TB reloaded everything just fine. So thus far everything seems to be OK.

Upvote 0
I mean what are the pros and cons to this, im always down for some kind of modding :) but dont quite see what the difference really is. and since its based off of bo8 and not bo8c, is my sound going to suck? Because i need my music with good sound. Also anyone know anything about my phone clickin and sounding shitty when i plug into an aux output? Thanks guys:D

the sound on 1.1b is bad compared to b08c, it's basically back at the b08 levels again I haven't tried 1.1c yet but it will probably be the same until 2.0 when he updates it based on the b08c.

Reactions: ItsJakeO
Upvote 0
the sound on 1.1b is bad compared to b08c, it's basically back at the b08 levels again I haven't tried 1.1c yet but it will probably be the same until 2.0 when he updates it based on the b08c.

Well he added dspmanager which helps with the sound....

I was wondering if we can set the launcher app list black background to something transparent blurred bg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones