• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Super_phone III build prop tweaks

I think the super build prop screwed up the market. I get a device not compatable when I try to get amazon mobile :(

Edit: I had to side load the apk for amazon mobile.

I don't think build prop would have anything to do with that,I am having no problems. The build prop tweaks effect the phones performance as in scrolling speed.as far as being compatible with apps that shouldn't change.

Upvote 0
Changed or added for,
Fast reboot
Increase video recording quality
Video acceleration and touch responsiveness
smoother phone
Increase performance
increasce VM heap size
Render UI with GPU
faster scrolling
photo and video quality
Apps load faster
Disable black screen issue after calls
deeper sleep for bat.
I think that's it.like the op says building off of chevranlol base.
Please anyone has problems please state,my intentions are all good.using on my phone and just wanna share.

Upvote 0
Well I don't think its the build prop,I am having no problems
Is anyone running this build prop having any internet issues?please post.

Only trouble I have is switching between wifi and 3G. Always have to reboot. In Shin's thread there is a modified build.prop that fixed this issue. Some changes were made to the wifi lines. Let me find it in my drop box and I'll post a link for you to look at.

http://db.tt/jyvqDO7u

Reactions: mholloway
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones