• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Super_phone III build prop tweaks

@ mholloway
I'm trying to determine which one to test/use but can't decide lol Any chance to clarify the different ones on the OP to be ROM specific? I'm running n00b_v right now so which one would run best for me etc etc to other roms as well. Hope you know what I mean. If a specific build.prop has any bugs for specific roms would be nice to. If not no biggie. Just helps in choosing me thinks :D Thank you for your efforts!

the noob v update had superphone II installed already, glad to hear III is working for you, I will test it and might include it in the full v release :)

Reactions: mholloway
Upvote 0
Are you using an app like juice defender? Check under mobile networks and see if mobile data is enabled or not.

Nah I don't use those but I am running Autokiller Memory Optimizer but I don't see where that would affect 3g. I'm all ears though and open minded for suggestions. I've checked all my system settings and everything is right. Even turned on airplane mode and manually reset my 3g with an app I have called Network Booster Pro but still nope. I see that Mrbobo says SP II was already installed on n00b_v so I'll put that on

Upvote 0
Nah I don't use those but I am running Autokiller Memory Optimizer but I don't see where that would affect 3g. I'm all ears though and open minded for suggestions. I've checked all my system settings and everything is right. Even turned on airplane mode and manually reset my 3g with an app I have called Network Booster Pro but still nope. I see that Mrbobo says SP II was already installed on n00b_v so I'll put that on

Was mobile data enabled? Mine has randomly turned off for some reason. Turned it back on and poof, 3G

Upvote 0

I am not sure what to say,everyone else seems Ok.

Upvote 0
Did you reboot twice after installing the build.prop? Also open the build.prop in text editor and make sure that the lines discussed a few posts back have been removed.

Ok will do. I assumed from an earlier post that the OP link had the two lines removed already. I'll keep you all updated. Thanks

Reactions: cartersball
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones