• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ Team Osiris ][ Linaro ] CyanogenMOD 10 Beta 2.0 Camera WORKING ( Jellybean 4.1.2 ) for ZTE WARP

The beta wouldn't deactivate the phone though thousands of people have used this ROM with problems but nothing like that . I would call boost ,obviously just dont tell them you played with anything. You can download another ROM(try holobean that's very stable) and try flashing to that and back.just make a backup now. Its better than nothing .your on boost right?

Upvote 0
It doesn't have to be halobean but I know everything works with that.good luck hope you get it figured out soon. If trying another rom doesn't work ,there are so many smart people around here that should have some advice .and I used to have a little hole drilled out on the back of my first warp to press that reset button lol first roms for this phone ran very hot and froze a lot ...its came along way

Reactions: BOOBOOSYKES
Upvote 0
Nice! I was able to make calls after this method. Think I'll keep HB til something else strikes my interest (maybelater on after I really figure this phone out.) I actually have 4g showing on top when WiFi is off. Never had 4g before. Thanks for your help!

Actually, its a 4G LTE icon... and I made it so it would replace the 3G icon because it gets so dull. Not real 4G, but at least there are a few network tweaks in there so it should be like 3.5 G or something.

If you're having issues with calls and such on CyanogenMod, I suggest you redownload the rom zip and make a nandroid backup. Then use a different gapps package, like the slim one that I keep posting because it works but somehow always seems to get lost in this thread. The slim gapps package minimizes more of the little quirks and bugs in the jb roms, so it might help with your call issue :)

I'll find the link to the slimgapps that's always worked for me...

Upvote 0
Hey guys, I was doing some searching and I found a light gapps package for 4.1.2 that works great on this rom. Doesn't slow it down not one bit, everything works as it should, super fast too

Lightweight gapps for JB 4.1.2 [2013.06.20] - xda-developers

It comes in at about 8.6 MB as opposed to the regular 22.5 MB, so thats quite a bit more free space for our phones so expect a fast download

Post #1303... no wonder it got lost now hah.

Also, if you have questions regarding my rom, feel free to ask them in my rom thread. I'll be happy to answer them whenever I can :)

This gapps package might help solve your call issue in Jelly Bean, I think we might have to make a gapps package specifically for the warp later on honestly. Maybe even an inverted Warp version too :D

Upvote 0
Nice! I was able to make calls after this method. Think I'll keep HB til something else strikes my interest (maybelater on after I really figure this phone out.) I actually have 4g showing on top when WiFi is off. Never had 4g before. Thanks for your help!

Yeah just for looks wish it had 4g. I'm glad everything is fixed. Don't be afraid to try other ROMs,I'm not sure what happened to you but jelly bean is pretty sweet . Skinnys ROM is great though its all preference.

Upvote 0
I am trying to download this , but the link takes me to the D/L page and when I click the link it takes me media fires sign up page. So I sign up, go back to link and keeps repeating the same. All I am able to do is follow the post. Anyway someone could upload to a different D/L site or zip it up and post ?
Thanks to all that help this old out of the loop tester...17618 :)

Upvote 0
I am trying to download this , but the link takes me to the D/L page and when I click the link it takes me media fires sign up page. So I sign up, go back to link and keeps repeating the same. All I am able to do is follow the post. Anyway someone could upload to a different D/L site or zip it up and post ?
Thanks to all that help this old out of the loop tester...17618 :)

only click on the text box in the vid window type in the code or fraze they give u on the page and it will work just make sure you look and read the instructions on the download page

it took me like 20 mins of just lookin at the page to be like wtf really that simple???? plus it realy helps if ur on a pc or a laptop rather than phone not sure if ur on ur phone or not but just sayin and make sure if ur on ur phone ur connected to wifi! bc data will break up the rom

Reactions: 17618
Upvote 0
honestly this is nothing short of remarkable I'm very happy to see the zte warp evolving never would i have imagined that such a basic phone would have such dedicated developers trying to expand it's use soo much I'm so proud to have this phone and be able to push it beyond its capabilities amazing work keep it up i can't wait for the bugs to be worked out :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones