[Boost Mobile] updating rooted warp with latest update at Teamwin now what? Now with Scifi geekbonus

Last Updated: 2013-03-03 15:54:59
  1. spaceshipmax

spaceshipmax Active Member

Right now I'm updating. The phone reboots into teamwin and I dont know what to do. After update I want to backup everything to my laptop, install a class 10 32GB sd card in place of the 2gb in the phone now and give this baby a fresh start.

heres a lil background... Ive been a warp user for almost a year now. Ive been rooted for several months now too. Good stuff! I got several extended capacity 3800mah batteries and have been satisfied with them.

Basically it would be great to clear everything i dont need off the phone. [Star Trek: TNG - Data] Ooh Shhhit - YouTube Do Phandroids dream of electric sheep? BLADE RUNNER - I've seen things - YouTube

I am interested in the overclocking and read the glitch rom sticky recommending the pursuit of alien rom.

So thanks in advance for your advice as to this system update, backup, clearing bloatware, the new sd and a different overclocked but stable rom install. :D

It would be nice to k now how to get into team win too.

Oops I guess i posted in Public mobile despite being on the boost/sprint network. Doh sorry Mods

Advertisement
  2. spaceshipmax

hmmm maybe i dont want to update. it just keeps nagging me.. i still wanna do everything else i said in the OP.
  3. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Moved to Boost as requested. cheers
    spaceshipmax likes this.
  4. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

spaceshipmax likes this.
  5. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

spaceshipmax likes this.
  6. spaceshipmax

Smooth as butter and zero regrets or resets! Great !
  7. spaceshipmax

:D:eek:;):):p:smokingsomb::smokingsomb::smokingsomb:;):eek::D:smokingsomb::p;):rolleyes::D:D:):):p
  8. spaceshipmax

Hi
    Everything is great!

How I can have an animated GIF for my wallpaper? I used to use an app to do this but it no longer works and I have yet to receive a response from the DEV of the live wallpaper app.
  9. TimeofDeath

TimeofDeath Well-Known Member

Lwp is a battery killer dont know why you would want it but if you do: dl the lwp apk onto your sd card, use root explorer or es file explorer to install the files into your system/app file :D

stock lwp apk is here, dl and flash it through recovery:
    http://androidforums.com/boost-mobile-warp-all-things-root/564069-rom-n00b-b10-based-viii-ii-full-install-1-23-2013-a.html
    spaceshipmax likes this.