• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Warp Cream Sandwich Rom [Discontinued]

Should this rom move away from Ice Cream Sandwich and Towards Jelly Bean?

• Yes

Votes: 146 83.9%
  • No

Votes: 28 16.1%

• Total voters
I like the boot animation, boot sound can be better ;) i LOVE the holo ics theme. very snappy! the battery icon could be better ;) maybe a full ics theme would be awesome just saying :p hmm i like the ics blue better than the gingerbread green. i like where your going, this has potential, and you sir are skilled. i will report back with the bugs. Have a good night.

The boot animation and sound are from the galaxy nexus (the og ics phone) and I have to manually theme the signal bars myself but haven't gotten around to it.... also before anyone starts complaining I messed up the pattern unlock screens dots.... they are huge for some reason but I will be replacing them with the stock icons in the next version and thank you for your input :)

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Reactions: saigagen
Upvote 0
I forgot to include them in this build... ill see if I can get them working again and include it in the next one
Edit: also the theming is incomplete and I'm fixing a few things in it as we speak... ill post it up as a minor update when I finish

Jet where did you get the beats audio drivers that work?! Ive tried a few and all they did was brick

Upvote 0
Haha yeah :p the joys of CWM
Edit: bricking is getting stuck at the android and.not getting past it getting to the boot animation and it looping is bootlooping both can be fixed with a restore or reflash in CWM

Wtf?!?!? Wooooooooow i didnt knw that :eek:. Sooo if that happens i can just go back into CWM and i just use 1 of my old back-ups and it works again? o_O

Upvote 0
U knw how tto unbrick your phn? o_O

Haha yeah :p the joys of CWM
Edit: bricking is getting stuck at the android and.not getting past it getting to the boot animation and it looping is bootlooping both can be fixed with a restore or reflash in CWM

Theres two different types of bricking...

Soft Brick -fixable and what I did

Hard Brick-unfixable and happens when you cant boot up, cant access recovery, or get recognized by adb

Upvote 0
Hi guys, sorry to steal a little of your bandwidth, but I have a question. :)

From experience, I can see a thread like this getting tangled and confused rather quickly.

If you like, I can break this into 3 threads:

• the developer's only thread - devs post, others may read only
  • the tester and tester request thread - devs and testers and wannabe testers post only
  • member requests for features and a sort of lounge to share the love and excitement about the work being done in the other two threads

So, that's just my idea. Ok to sound off here, via PM or in my new thread -

http://androidforums.com/warp-all-things-root/569331-your-input-solicited.html

This is a temporary post and will automagically self-destruct in a puff of improbability when the matter is decided by y'all.

And yes, telling me to get lost, everyone is happy with it the way it is now is a perfectly ok option, too.

Upvote 0
Why are they force closing, I'm trying to figure that out too

There is a lib file inside of the keyboard apks that you have to place into the system/lib/ directory.... I had to do the same thing to get quickpic to work so I thought I'd try it and it worked

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
Hi guys, sorry to steal a little of your bandwidth, but I have a question. :)

From experience, I can see a thread like this getting tangled and confused rather quickly.

If you like, I can break this into 3 threads:

• the developer's only thread - devs post, others may read only
  • the tester and tester request thread - devs and testers and wannabe testers post only
  • member requests for features and a sort of lounge to share the love and excitement about the work being done in the other two threads

So, that's just my idea. Ok to sound off here, via PM or in my new thread -

http://androidforums.com/warp-all-things-root/569331-your-input-solicited.html

This is a temporary post and will automagically self-destruct in a puff of improbability when the matter is decided by y'all.

And yes, telling me to get lost, everyone is happy with it the way it is now is a perfectly ok option, too.

I like the idea too

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones