• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root (Boost)Ultra Rom VERSION 4.1.0 (updated 9/27/12)

What launcher do you guys prefer?

• xperia launcher

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • holo launcher

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • both

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this rom except the center clock and the animated drop down background. Is there an easy way to remove that or change it? I hope this doesn't make katracho mad because I appreciate all his time and hard work so people like me can enjoy our phones much more. Thanks.

Flash this http://db.tt/4Y2l0O3P ... is the stock systemui.apk ..no center clock no animated background

4257542e-e82e-11ee.jpg

Reactions: cjoeone
Upvote 0
Have a couple of theme ideas and an app question.

I would be interested to see the green theme done in orange instead of green. I like the sliders in that one.

I know you had to change it but if you could get it to work, the blue icons with red text on black, pops better than anything else Ive seen. It would make the perfect Superman theme. If you can tinker with the 3d animation in the drop down menu an animated superman logo there would seal the deal.

Now the question. Can I safely dump go launcher? I hate it, no good reason. I checked it out long enough to say yep its go lau...
It asks to update a lot and the updates are about 7mb each and if you ignore it the notification keeps coming back.
The way its worked in makes me think I shouldn't just snatch it out with Explorer without asking.
I am happy with how xperia works with this phone/rom.

Root Uninstaller?

if not Ill just let it auto update.

Upvote 0
Have a couple of theme ideas and an app question..

I would be interested to see the green theme done in orange instead of green. I like the sliders in that one.

I know you had to change it but if you could get it to work, the blue icons with red text on black, pops better than anything else Ive seen. It would make the perfect Superman theme. If you can tinker with the 3d animation in the drop down menu an animated superman logo there would seal the deal.

Now the question. Can I safely dump go launcher? I hate it, no good reason. I checked it out long enough to say yep its go lau...
It asks to update a lot and the updates are about 7mb each and if you ignore it the notification keeps coming back.
The way its worked in makes me think I shouldn't just snatch it out with Explorer without asking.
I am happy with how xperia works with this phone/rom.

Root Uninstaller?

if not Ill just let it auto update.

sounds interesting let me see what I can do about it ... and about go launcher of course you can uninstall it safely ....also u can uninstall (if u want) miui camera, miui file xplorer and miui music player ...

I'm trying to bring this to my rom :D:D http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1289896 ..

will take some time .. but it's something I want in my rom .. and I will not rest till it work on my rom

Reactions: PH8AL
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones