boost will be getting a new android phoneTips

1. chevanlol360

chevanlol360 Well-Known Member Developer

Advertisement
    :
  2. smith058

smith058 Guides Guide

Eew what an ugly phone looks like a sad version of blackberry. You think they would be coming out with better phones instead ofworst ones. But at least they are coming out with something. I'll be sticking with my transform ultra I love this thing
  3. chevanlol360

lol ikr haha but lets not forget they might also released the other rumored phone the optimus black in march or early summer i guess releasing the replenish is just boost trying to be affordable with an android phone and its actually not bad but if only the screen was atleast 3.0 inch cause its actually 2.8 they should have just bumped it up to 3.0 inch smh lol but its preformance is actually pretty good even with the 600 mhz processor its running gingerbread with no lags at all like what you would see on the prevail and theres more internal memory than it heres the sprint version of the phone ohh and did i forget it can be solar charge;) lmao i dont plan on going to it but if anything ever happens to my ultra i'll get that phone because of the price

Samsung Replenish walkthrough - YouTube
  4. dmusiz

dmusiz Member

Hopefully battery life will be pretty good at least a full day worth of juice.
  5. j61101

j61101 Well-Known Member

Well, one reason to switch is that its just like the prevail in hardware (with a few differences) but that means that wifi tether works (tested on my sisters' sprint version) in infrastructure mode and there's already a ton of stuff out there due to all the great work done with the prevail.
    The bad thing is that if you are already used to all the neat things that the ultra does like having a flash, being able to use flash, or run higher end apps including netflix (haven't tried connecting my prevail to see if its avail now but last time is checked it wasn't); then I wouldn't recommend switching.
  6. Seansung

Seansung Active Member

Boost Mobile announced today that the LG Marquee will hit stores on 1/23 as well!
  7. chevanlol360

haha yup just saw it now this is somewhat a high end kind of phone that you can get on a prepaid company very nice