• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Boot Animation Gone

I installed geetniks Stupidfast Kernel 1.2.3 and now my stock boot animation is gone. I reverted back to stock Kernel and still nothing. Anyone know what went wrong?

I noticed this behavior when using custom roms, i would suggest you install a full stock version, i'm currently running a stock dj05, everything is there. i had installed a clean dj05 and the boot animations were gone. Unfortunately, i'm not sure which kernels have what since i haven't installed any on my phone yet.

Upvote 0
The most current versions of geeknik has boot ani's enabled. Sounds like the OP might be on DI01 if he is on 1.2.3 but that can also be fixed :)

I'm on the latest Stupidfast and I don't have animations. I don't care, so I didn't bother to look into it.

In other news... this is the second forum I've seen you quote me in today... are you trolling me?:p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones