150_cav Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
    hupkix and QMeli907 like this.
  2. clarithromycin

clarithromycin Active Member

3. 150_cav

150_cav Well-Known Member

i found that they all don't work. sometimes you have to resize it sometimes it just isnt coded right.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
  4. clarithromycin

clarithromycin Active Member

coudl ou check your code on the one that worked and gimme teh dimensions of width adn height?
  5. NMMI89

NMMI89 Well-Known Member

I've been trying to boot this animation using the instructions on your video. However, the boot screen just goes black after the "HTC Incredible" screen. Download: DROID X Boot Animation - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Could you show me how to load this boot animation (I mean command prompts and all)? I followed everything on your video. Just using this particular boot animation. When I used your instructions it ended up being stored on my SD card as pictures, not animation. I'm using a Mac too. I'm really, really new at all this.

Your video rocked...thanx.
  6. hupkix

hupkix Active Member

Works great. Easy vid to follow and now, no more verizon boot screen! Much appreciated.
  7. SSSAS

SSSAS New Member

When you compress a folder on mac, it leaves a DS_Store file in every folder including the root directory. android gets confused by DS_store, and doesn't play the boot animation. The only way to do it is to select part1, part0, and desc.txt, download KEKA for mac osx. set the compression method to store, check exclude mac osx resource forks, and drag your animation folders i.e. part0, part1, and your desc.txt to keka, and let it make a .zip archive , and rename it to bootanimation.zip,