Boot Animation QuestionGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Jigoku

Jigoku New Member This Topic's Starter

hello ultra users Im new to the forums i recently purchased a Samsung transform ultra and im quite enjoying the phone. Recently i rooted the phone and today i finally found the boot animation changer app and changed my current boost mobile default animation to a new one but before i did that i hit backup of the stock animation and after everything was said and done i changed to the new animation and restarted my phone the animation changed and out of curiosity i wanted to revert it back to stock to be sure it saved and to my surprise it didnt i was wondering if anyone would happen to have a copy of the default boost mobile boot animation so that i can keep a copy of it handy incase i ever have to revert the phone back to stock thank you in advance

Advertisement
  2. smith058

smith058 Well-Known Member

I would be careful until the phone can be backed up... but if it worked, what program did you use?

3. Jigoku

well im not really looking to do any major mods on it yet cause i cant seem to find much on the phone but i did want a different boot animation i used Boot Animation Changer LITE to change it but when i used the back up it didnt save the stock boot even tho it said so now im wondering if anyone here may have a backup copy of the stock boot animation

4. smith058

5. smith058

If you read the fine print on there it says. Backup will remove stock boot animation.

6. Jigoku

yeah thats the weird part about it but if you dont hit it there isnt any other way to get a backup which makes no sense lol but im very thankful for your help with the animation atleast now i can keep a pc backup of it and not have to worry if i need to change it back

7. smith058