• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Boot/Launch failure

Okay so I recently installed CyanogenMod for my Huawei Ideos x3. It was working fine until I realized all my apps had been deleted, I then looked for my app installer but was unable to find it so I restarted my phone. This is when it wouldn't load. It took ages for it to get passed the huawei loading screen and then finally got to the Android loading screen and didn't continue. I then reboot it into recovery mode and tried to restore from my previous backup. Once restored i rebooted my phone again, but the exact same thing happen which i thought was strange since the restore should have gotten rid of the CyanogenMod. I then got sick of trying to reboot it over and over so i just reset it from recovery but this did not work either. I have been messing around with everything and accidentally formatted my sd so now even my backup is gone and I am unable to connect the phone and sd through usb cable to the computer. can someone please help me? oh and I have just realised that the CyanogenMod version was for huawei u8650 not huawei u8150. I had just got this phone for my birthday.. really needing it.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones