bootloader 90.73 err:A5,69,35,00,27 milestone

Last Updated:

1. emilianm

emilianm Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hello,
    I tried to update my Motorola Milestone to 2.1 on the official way:) , using "Motorola Software Update"
    Everything went OK but now I have this error and I can not boot anymore :
    "bootloader 90.73 err:A5,69,35,00,27 milestone"

I have to mention , that I am in Belgium and I have a Milestone from Expansys.be, and the version was version 2.0 . The update software was telling me that is the operator is "United Kingdom"...kind of strange...

Do you have any idea how to un-brick my Milestone and after that howto upgrade to 2.1 ?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. fejker

fejker Well-Known Member

3. kosh2thamax

kosh2thamax New Member

HELLLPPP i have the same problem the M logo comes on then bootloader...with the err:a5 69 35,00,27......i try flash 2.21 by GOT and it failed and i can't do anything with my phone now it won't even got into recovery i tried X hold and the camera button hold.....i tried flashin other bootloaders still same error message......there has to be some thing to flash it back to normal

4. hockeysense

hockeysense New Member

To answer this question, the most likely problem is that you did the same thing I did. Instead of downloading this .zip file: ‘update-cm-7.0.0-RC3-0.07-11.03.12-Milestone-signed.zip', you downloaded this one: ‘update-cm-7.0.0-RC3-0.07-11.03.12-Droid-signed.zip'.

The subtle different is the hardware between the Droid and the Milestone. Download the Milestone one because it seems like people are going straight to Cyanogenmod's site and not realizing that the Milestone isn't officially supported there.